I've moved! Visit my new site.

Momsoap is movin' on up, to a real dot com! Visit my new site at: http://www.momsoap.com Please visit my new site and re-subscribe if you like my writing. I hope to see you all there!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone


I've been missing all week, busy with new ventures and Christmas preparation. Ok, I've just been feeling lazy. But anyway, before we head out to do Christmas with my family I wanted to share some pictures of Annika's first Christmas where she actually knew what was going on.



It took her a minute to understand the concept of unwrapping gifts, but it didn't take long. I think she gets it now.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen that wooden play food set 3 times in the last week at different places! It's nice! Hope Annika enjoys it and you all have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ronda, I hope you all are having a great holiday too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Momsoap has moved. Please comment on http://www.momsoap.com. It'll help me transition and your comments will be forever linked to the post. Thanks for being a loyal reader. Psst, you're my favorite. Don't tell the others. ;)